CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

janeiro 19, 2005

hello world



Since Avalonia went close up and personal this page has been having more hits then never:
Unique Visitors Today
32
Page Views Today
52
First-Time Visitors
15
Returning Visitors
17

It´s good to see that Avalonia has its loyal readers but what I am particularly curious about is the people that are visiting Avalonia from around the world. I have inserted the Geoloc script and that shows where visitors to the site come from. I can imagine who is visiting from Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, from New York, I can think only about you, Jason, from Germany I know who is, from Paris I can only think about one person.
But who is visiting the site from the pacific?

To all visitors, Anti and I would like to know who are you, what do you like most and what makes you come back. So please, take a few moments to leave your comment. Tell us where are you from and, how on earth, you discovered Avalonia!

Kindest regards to you all and thank you for keeping returning to Avalonia

1 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Ei, eu tentei e-mail pertencentes a este post, mas não são capazes de chegar até você. Por favor email-me quando chegar um momento. Graças.