CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

maio 12, 2006

... dream whisper ...


... mais uma lua cheia esta noite. Mais uma entre tantas, no entanto, para uma pagân como eu é a Lua Cheia.
A casa está arrumada, arrumei as emoções ... esta noite é tempo de abrir o círculo, evocar e renovar. É tempo de harmonizar... de me libertar.


So you walked with me for a while
Bared your naked soul
And you told me of your plan
How you would never let them know
In the morning of the night
You cried a long lost child
And I tried on I tried to hold you
But you were young
And you were wild

But I, I will never be the same
Oh I, I will never be the same
Caught in your eyes
Lost in your name
I will never be the same

Secrets of your lifeI never wanted for myself
But you guarded them like a lie
Placed up on the highest shelf
In the morning of the night
When I woke to find you gone
I knew your distant devil
Must be draggin' you along

And you swore that you were bound for glory
And for wanting you had no shame
But I loved you
And then I lost you
And I will never be the same

... Melissa Etheridge ...

0 comentários: